Go To Search

Permits, Applications, Forms, and Info Sheets
Code Enforcement - for complaints specific to zoning, building, and public nuisance issues

CODE ENFORCEMENT COMPLAINTS: Code Enforcement does not receive anonymous complaints. Those wishing to file a complaint must provide their name and contact information to staff.

Forms and Applications

News Articles

2nd Unit Task Force Information

Helpful Links

Contact Information
  • For code enforcement complaints please call 650-853-3189.
  • For abandoned vehicles, please call the Abandoned Vehicle Hotline at 650-853-5940 with the vehicle make, model, color, plate number and location.

Can’t find it here? Try Planning, Building, or Engineering.